Environmental Assesssments for oil and gas can come in handy during several stages of onshore oil & gas exploration and production projects as well as for existing oil and gas lease facilities, from pre & post lease baseline environmental risk assessment, pre-purchase well site, and tank battery environmental due diligence, to pump jack and pipeline assessment, spill response, release determination, and corrective action.
Environmental Assessments for Oil & Gas:
- Environmental Assessments phase I and phase II
- Quick Spill Response, Regulatory Agency Reporting, and Clean-up
- In-situ Environmental Remediation
- Construction and Remediation monitoring
- Regulatory and permitting services
- Environmental impact assessments
- Compliance monitoring and remediation system operations and maintenance
- Air emissions services (inventories, Non-Title V permitting, and compliance)
- Surface Water and Pond Sediment Assessment and Remediation
- Wetlands Identification and Delineation
- Threatened & Endangered Species Desktop Review and Field Surveys
- Sensitive Area Impact Assessment, Corrective Action
- Regulatory Agency Reporting
Oil & Gas Lease Assessment Areas:
- Oil and Gas site assessments and delineations
- Oil and Gas Well Sites
- Pipeline Corridors
- Tank Batteries
- Saltwater Storage and Disposal
- Well Pad Sites
How can CRG Texas help with oil & gas?
CRG Texas Environmental Services is a consulting firm that provides environmental and project management services for local and national oil and gas clients in the upstream, midstream, and downstream markets. Our staff includes various scientific experts with in-depth knowledge of federal, state, and local environmental regulations for oil and gas projects from the planning and design stages through construction, inspection, and compliance, operations, remediation and restoration, and closeout.