Oil & Gas Consulting Services
CRG Texas Environmental Services, Inc. provides environmental consulting services at several stages of onshore oil and gas exploration and production projects and for existing oil and gas lease facilities, from pre & post lease baseline environmental risk assessment, pre-purchase well site and tank battery environmental due diligence, to pump jack and pipeline assessment, spill response, release determination, and corrective action.
CRG Texas has the expertise and equipment to perform chemical impact assessments, remediation, and Railroad Commission of Texas agency reporting. Authority management, environmental legislation and permitting processes are among our specialist services.
Click here to learn more about how ground water is impacted by Oil and Gas E&P.
Oil and Gas Environmental Services
- Environmental Assessments phase 1 and phase 2 for new construction, pre and post Lease
- Quick Spill Response, Regulatory Agency Reporting, and Clean-up
- In-situ Environmental Remediation
- Construction and Remediation monitoring
- Regulatory and permitting services
- Environmental impact assessments
- Compliance monitoring and remediation system operations and maintenance
- Air emissions services (air emissions inventories, Non-Title V permitting, and compliance)
- Surface Water and Pond Sediment Assessment and Remediation
- Wetlands Identification and Delineation
- Threatened & Endangered Species Desktop Review and Field Surveys
- Sensitive Area Impact Assessment, Corrective Action, and Regulatory Agency Reporting
State Oil and Gas E&P
We provide out of state oil and gas E&P and environmental due diligence consulting services to the North American oil and gas industry, providing a broad range of services to support all upstream, midstream, and downstream oil and gas activities
Environmental for Oil and Gas Leases
CRG provides timely response to clients’ requests and comprehensive reports that meet and exceed the requirements of regulatory agencies:
- Oil and Gas site assessments and delineations
- Oil and Gas Well Sites
- Pipeline Corridors
- Tank Batteries
- Saltwater Storage and Disposal
- Well Pad Sites
Oil and Gas Environmental Tip:
Oil & Gas companies should seek the services of a qualified consultant to minimize risks and protect assets and investments.