Petroleum Storage Tank Services
CRG Texas is licensed by the TCEQ as a Registered Corrective Action Specialist (RCAS) and will follow the necessary steps to deliver a high quality and successful project. CRG provides AST and UST Petroleum Storage Tank Services (LPST), Compliance, Installations, Upgrades, and Tank Removal from Service.
Ghost Tank Removal
This is a PST that is discovered during construction work, site inspections, and other activities. Ghost tanks are regularly found during roadway and underground utilities construction. CRG Texas provides magnetometer and GPR surveys to search and/or locate suspected ghost tanks, while also providing physical locates and removal, sampling/ lab analysis, and agency reporting.
Petroleum Storage Tank Tips
Petroleum Storage Tank releases all too often go left un-noticed until it is too late for your release prevention and detection tools to assist. Remember to check yours overfill, over spill, and release detection equipment monthly at a minimum in order to reduce the chances of a petroleum release.
Petroleum Storage Tank Compliance and Assistance Programs
- Equipment Compliance Inspections, Audits, and Recordkeeping Reviews
- Class A and Class B Operator Training
- Overfill, Overspill, Release Detection, and Construction Inspection
- Release Determination and Corrective Action
- Regulatory Agency Case Closure
- UST Removals
- UST Installations
- Permitting and Registration
- In-place Closure
Here are a few tips to help:
- Instead of every two months, check the spill buckets and containment sumps once a month.
- Look for any fractures, holes, or other loose connections in the spill buckets.
- Every six months, inspect the tank hold observation wells for the presence of product.
- Make sure your release detection equipment passes leak checks monthly