Wish you and yours a very happy and blessed Thanksgiving! Wishing you the gift of faith and the blessing of hope this thanksgiving day!
From your friends at CRG Texas.
Caramel Apple Cream Cheese Spread
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup (or more) caramel sauce (homemade or store-bought)
- 1/2 cup (or more) toffee bits
- sliced apples, pears, pretzels for serving (at least 4-5 apples)
- Place cream cheese on a serving dish. If you’d like, shape into a round and indent in the center to hold more caramel. Pour as much caramel sauce as you want evenly over cream cheese. Sprinkle with a generous helping of toffee bits.
- Serve with sliced apples, pears, or pretzels.