Turkey Cranberry Sliders
1 package Hawaiian Sweet Rolls 12 count
2 cups diced turkey
1 cup cranberry sauce or relish
6 slices Swiss or favorite cheese
6 tbsp butter
1 tbsp yellow mustard
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1/2 tbsp dried minced onion
salt and pepper to taste
Parmesan cheese optional
dried parsley optional
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cover 9x13 baking pan with foil. Spray with cooking spray.
- Remove rolls from the package in one piece.
- Cut the entire slab of rolls in half lengthwise. (You will end up with one slab of "tops" and one slab of "bottoms".)
- Place bottom slab in a foiled cover pan.
- Layer with turkey, cranberry sauce, and cheese. (NOTE: You may need to warm the cranberry sauce for a few seconds in the microwave to make it a spreadable consistency.)
- Add the top slab of rolls.
- Melt butter in the microwave and whisk in remaining ingredients (except parm. cheese and parsley). Pour evenly over rolls.
- Cover with foil and let sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Bake covered for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and cook for 5 additional minutes.
- (Optional) Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and parsley.
Slice into individual sliders and serve warm.
You may want to toast the rolls before assembling if you are worried about the bottoms getting soggy from the butter.