Environmental consultants play an essential role in several stages of oil and gas. Consultants like CRG Texas Environmental Services provide support services during exploration and production projects and for existing oil and gas lease facilities. Many of the various areas that are assessed include pre & post-lease baseline environmental risk assessment, pre-purchase well site, tank battery environmental due diligence, pump jack and pipeline assessment, spill response, release determination, and corrective action.
The following are the support services Environmental Consultants provide on a day-to-day basis for Oil & Gas:
- Environmental Assessments phase 1 and phase 2 for new construction, pre & post Lease, pre-investment, and Divestiture.
- Quick spill response, regulatory agency reporting, and clean-up
- In-situ Environmental Remediation
- Construction and Remediation monitoring
- Regulatory and permitting services
- Environmental impact assessments
- Compliance monitoring and remediation system operations and maintenance
- Air emissions services (air emissions inventories, Non-Title V permitting, and compliance)
- Surface Water and Pond Sediment Assessment and Remediation
- Wetlands Identification and Delineation
- Threatened & Endangered Species Desktop Review and Field Surveys
- Sensitive Area Impact Assessment, Corrective Action, and Regulatory Agency Reporting